SAP Cloud Identity platform offers practically unlimited possibilities for managing corporate user identity together with social channel users. It also provides a consistent range of services and tools to help organisations to build highly efficient and scalable cloud applications using user cloud identity across the systems landscapes.
There’s a vast variety of consultancy and administration services we offer for SAP Cloud Identity:
- User management – management and administration of users created in SCI platform together with users privisioned from other identity providers such as Microsoft Active Directory, SAP Netweaver
- User groups management – creation and management of user groups tailored specifically for our clients, providing optimal access rights together with high security level
- Administrators management – our aim is to choose and train proper system administrators
- User import and export – importing user data saved in available formats, editing source files to adjust them to fulfill all requirements of SCI and/or other systems
- User privisioning to the other systems – automatic users creation, passing information about users properties to connected and co-working systems
Managing settings of SAP Cloud Identity
- Password policies – formulate optimal password security policies for key users and groups based on industry best practices regarding, length, complexity, expiration date
Identity providers management
- Managing coporate Identity Providers – configuring connections between SAP Cloud Identity and other systems providing user identity date; most commonly via SAML 2.0
- Managing social Identity Providers – profiles and identity configuration and administration based on social media identity providers such as LinkedIn, Google, Facebook, Twitter etc.
System monitoring and reporting
- Reporting – prepare reports based on diagnostic data taken out from SAP Cloud Identity
- Logs – Audit trail, debugging, tuning and system optimisation based on received logs